Notice of Vacancy
NOTICE OF VACANCY
DIRECTOR II (SG-26)
Cash Management Service
Item No. HETC-DIR2-16-2000
Education : Master’s Degree or its equivalent
Experience : Five (5) years of Supervisory experience
Training : 120 hours managerial training
Eligibility : Career Service Professional/Second Level eligibility
♣ Preferably Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
♣ With extensive knowledge on documentation related to handling of cash, disbursement, and review of supporting papers for liquidation purposes.
♣ With working knowledge of Commission on Audit (COA) auditing rules and Department of Budget (DBM) issuances and experience in government transactions.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and submit your applications at the Human Resource Management Service (HRMS) or through email at email@example.com not later than August 31, 2020:
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Original copy of the authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
4. Photocopy of Scholastic Record/Academic Record (Diploma and transcript of records (TOR); and
5. Photocopy of certificate of trainings.
For inquiries, you may call the HRMS at telephone number 8931-7691.
Look for Ms. Elaine V. Moriles, Legislative Staff Officer IV.
For inquiries, comments and suggestions kindly contact us thru:
Information System and Judicial Records Management Service
Rm. 301, 3rd Floor, Right Wing, Electoral Tribunal Building
Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City
Tel. No. (+632) 931 7642