Invitation to Bid (Security Services)
INVITATION TO BID
1. The HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ELECTORAL TRIBUNAL (HRET), through the Agency’s current appropriation intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION TEN THOUSAND PESOS (₱ 2,010,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for Fiscal year 2021 to payments under the contract for PROCUREMENT OF SECURITY SERVICES. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The HRET now invites bids for the above procurement of security services. Duration of the service is for a period of ONE (1) YEAR commencing from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021. Bidders should have completed, within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183, subject to Commonwelath Act 138.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from HRET Bids and Awards Committee (HRET BAC) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 12 November 2020 to 02 December 2020, Monday to Thursday, from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on from 12 November 2020 to 02 December 2020, Monday to Thursday, from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. at the given address upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ₱ 5,000.00.
Bid Documents may also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) at www.philgeps.gov.ph and of the House of Reprentatives Electoral Tribunal at www.hret.gov.ph, provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
5. The HRET BAC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 19, 2020 at 10:00 A.M. at the Tribunal Conference Room, Electoral Tribunals Building, COA Compound, Batasan Rd, Quezon City, which shall be open to prospective bidders. Pre-Bid Conference shall likewise be available via Zoom and access to same shall be available upon request.
6. Bids must be duly received by the HRET BAC through (i) manual submission at the office address indicated below, or (ii) online or electronic submission at the email address indicated below, on or before December 2, 2020, 9:45 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
8. Bid opening shall be on December 2, 2020, 10:00 A.M. at the given address below and shall likewise be available electronically via Zoom. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives and access to the stated Zoom meeting shall be available upon request to those who choose to attend the activity.
9. The HRET reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
Atty. Deogracias M. Natividad
OIC, General Services
Room 106, Grd. Flr., Electoral Tribunals Building,
COA Compound, Batasan Road, Batasan Hills, Quezon City
Tel. No.: (02) 8931-7688; Telefax No.: (02) 8931-7581
Date of Issue: November 12, 2020
ATTY. GIRLIE I. SALARDA
Secretary of the Tribunal
Chairperson, HRET BAC
Download Bid Documents here.
For inquiries, comments and suggestions kindly contact us thru:
Information System and Judicial Records Management Service
Rm. 301, 3rd Floor, Right Wing, Electoral Tribunal Building
Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City
Tel. No. (+632) 931 7642